My college debate coach taught me to number everything! So here is the Economama summarized in 5 points:
- I am a proudly breastfeeding, cloth diapering, baby food making, flannel wearing mom. Care to guess where I live? Vermont – shocking, I know. I live there with my husband and daughter, abbreviated as “A.” for this blog.
- I am the least crafty mommy blogger in existence. I don’t think I can even glue macaroni on paper. I expect my child’s crafting skills to exceed mine by the age of 3 years. Pinterest horrifies me.
- I am a Work at Home Mom. I organize and run a large academic summer camp out of my home (the camp is not actually at my house, thank goodness, that’s just where I work!)
- I have an Ivy League degree in economics and I interned at a major hedge fund, but today I mostly use my knowledge to manage our household finances
- My favorite activity is reading the Internet. All of it. My interest spans everything from politics to business to education to parenting. I am working on compiling a list of my favorite sites and blogs to share.
If you would like to contact me, you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.